AIM
Br3yd3n

Nim's Winter tale Nim's Winter tale

All i can say is stunning!

This is the best thing i have seen in my entire life...knock-me-down visuals helped a curious video flow along...

No exceptions, this is the best ever...cant wait to see more from you...

Just a quick question, though, if you ever get around to answering it: What program did you use to create these visuals? Did u do this all entirely in flash?

Please answer, you are the best!

Fluete -SE- Fluete -SE-

Hell yeeeeaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!1

OMG i love that song by U2 (kite)...

Dang that was a sweet one, going on my favorites...dude fricking tight...

neeko responds:

Thanks for reviewing!

Bunnykill 2 Bunnykill 2

Wow!

Wow, this is incredible. Amazing, truly amazing. I liked how like at points, he got his weapon stolen- it made it so he really sint the PERFECT hero.

Also, i suggest that you make a game based on this. If done right, it could turn out sweet. If you are at all interested, i would like to help somehow, if you didnt mind. Just a sugggestion though!

Awesome! 5/5

Mottis responds:

AAAGH! I cant actionscript!!! Id like to make a bunnykill game but I can only put simple actions to button objects! It pisses me off!
Thanks for the offer but I think that working together might be a little bit too hard since we live so far away from eachother.

Numa Numa Dance Numa Numa Dance

THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING I EVER SEEN

I gave it a 10 in violence cuz when u were waving ur arms around u coulda like poked someone's eyes out. I LOVE THIS! IM GONNA LIKE MARRY THIS VIDEO SO FUNNY

Animash Animash

Damn, one of the coolest

Hey this was pretty sweet. It was so different with all the peoples different animations, this turned out to be great.

Great idea!

Bitey of Brackenwood Bitey of Brackenwood

DUDE YOUR A GENIUS!

Damn, this is the BEST animated piece i have ever seen. Your fuckin amazing. I wish i could do all that stuff. Man keep working, your my hero =P

Only Superhuman Only Superhuman

Cute! lol

That was pretty "cute". Keep up the good work. lol you could make this a series! Have the next one be like an alien planet or something!

TmsT responds:

"Creation 2"

Esperan├ža - Hope Esperan├ža - Hope

This was pleasantly nice!

Hey, its nice to see something nice and pleasing on this website once in a while. Not that I dont like humor, but non-humour is good too. The animation was great. Keep up the work!

Highfly Animation Highfly Animation

Really cool!

Hey man that was awesome!

I love claymation, and i always thought people who could do it have some good talent...Keep up the good work.

Crazy Horse! Crazy Horse!

Not too bad!!

Great animation, some funny parts. Good job!